. It’s very difficult for someone who runs only the client side of a recruiting desk to effectively sell or market a candidate without having the true belief in that candidate that comes from building a real relationship. At times, the client becomes the product when
- pam claughton commented on Drue De Angelis's blog post 'Quantity vs. Quality, Reason #1 to Reject Contingency Search'
- Sujitha updated their profile
- alison nydick haller liked Daren J. Mongello's profile
- alison nydick haller shared a profile on Facebook
- alison nydick haller commented on Jerry Albright's blog post 'Why "Temp to Direct" is the worst way to go'